Site Network: Home | Profile | Contact me | Blogger

 

There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson Children are one third of our population and all of our future. ~Select Panel for the Promotion of Child Health, 1981

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Swim Cap

My sister Caitlin was getting ready for swimming, and Jacob saw her try on her swim cap. He REALLY wanted to try it on. Cait put it on him and he didn't want to take it off. To everyone's surprise, he wore it for the rest of the evening. I never used to like swim caps for the fact that they pulled my hair and I could never get them on quite right. But Jacob loved it. He looks silly in the picture. *He's a cool dude lol.*


posted by Ryan @ 5:15 AM,

5 Comments:

At May 24, 2007, 10:54:00 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Aww! That is so sweet! Of course, if you wanted him to wear it he would have fought ya! lol!

 
At Jun 5, 2007, 5:33:00 AM, Blogger Shanilie said...

Wendy:: Aww thanks Wendy Yes, lol exactly. Isn't that the way it is. I remember being in tears when mom tried to get it on my head when I was younger. My hair kept getting pulled.

 
At Jun 6, 2007, 5:25:00 PM, Blogger Brandi said...

hee hee what a cute and goofie grin!

 
At Jun 7, 2007, 5:34:00 PM, Blogger Shanilie said...

Brandi: lol yup that's his goofie grin. He's all about the teeth and squinting the eyes when he says cheese.

 
At Jun 12, 2007, 4:39:00 PM, Blogger Drea said...

he is so cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home