Site Network: Home | Profile | Contact me | Blogger

 

There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson Children are one third of our population and all of our future. ~Select Panel for the Promotion of Child Health, 1981

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Jacob *Wanted For Being Too Cute*



I saw this recently done at Connie's site from Mamma of 2 Sweet Angel Boys. They are free, quick, and easy to do. Click here to go to glass giant and make one!

posted by Ryan @ 3:18 AM,

3 Comments:

At Apr 27, 2007, 8:08:00 AM, Blogger Summer said...

Very cute. I did that too. I think I will post my today.

 
At Apr 29, 2007, 5:22:00 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

On my word! Love that smile:)

 
At May 1, 2007, 11:08:00 AM, Blogger Shanilie said...

Summer: Yes, they are cute. Gotta love all the things that can go on a blog.

Wendy: Aww, thank you. I do love his smile...you just can't see his eyes when he does lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home